- Concealer Brush: Concealer is the first step, flat and thin brush head, effectively cover the eye dark circles and facial blemishes, concealer effect is excellent.
Reminder: Use a concealer brush to grab the concealer cream and lightly press on blemishes, and then press it gently, which is much more convenient than a finger!
- Foundation brush: Can make the makeup look very thin and nature. Can delicately mix liquid foundation or cream to create a light and translucent foundation.
Tips: After moisturizing the skin, use it evenly brushed with bright satin liquid foundation, pay attention to the corners of the eyes, nose, chin and other easily neglected positions.
- Angled eyebrow brush: Its bristles are carefully combined to form a special angle, which can create a variety of exquisite lines. Suitable for drawing eyeliner, lip line and eyebrow.
Tips: Use it to draw eyebrows shape and then use eyebrows powder,perfect eyebrow makeup have finised done!
- Blending brush to create eye makeup can not be less! Easy to colors, texture close and detailed, color, blend eye shadow at onece.
Tips: After the entire eye socket is marked with a base color, apply a dark eyeshadow on the folds of the eyelid, make the eye makeup clear and finally use a brush to smudge the color to create a natural and delicate makeup.
- Lip Brush: Select a brush with a smooth, tough and texture to create a beautiful lip line.
Tips: Use a lip brush to lightly dip the lipstick, drawing on the lip shape, and finally drawing the middle position of lip. Full lips are instantly displayed!
- Blush / powder brush can be applied to any powder products! The blusher that is brushed out of it perfectly fits the skin, leaving the cheeks glow.
Tip: Use the blusher brush dipped in blush powder, light off the excess dust and then makeup, Several times and less powder makeup. Can be used as a powder brush or contour brush.
So for beginner only need 8 to 12 makeup brush set can be finished well !